As the winter blues are in full swing women in Lincoln have found a way to lift their spirits through Ballet!
Yes women are voting with their feet, kicking off their boots, putting on their ballet shoes and dancing the winter blues away .
Code Pink Ballet Divas meet in Lincoln on a Thursday night 7.30 pm at St.Katherines Centre for a fun and friendly ballet class not only to get fit but to socialise and combat loneliness that comes with staying in on these cold winter nights. We are celebrating the power of women coming together to combat loneliness, getting some girl power, confidence and fun back into our lives .
I’m an expert in dance and womens wellness and at this time of year loneliness and isolation seem to be very prevalent, so why don’t you join me on Thursday the 22nd of February for a free class to find a new way of getting fit, getting out of the house and meeting new friends.
To SCHEDULE YOUR FREE TRIAL please read the instructions carefully first and follow as directed.
- Click the link below
- Fill out your details and add student ( or I am the student if you)
- Click register
- The list of classes for your age group will pop up,
- Find your class and CLICK ON THE WORDS SCHEDULE TRIAL (which are underneath class name)
- DO NOT TICK THE BOX
- Pick the date to start your trial
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE WORDS SCHEDULE TRIAL AND DO NOT TICK THE BOX OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE INFORMATION YOU NEED.
- I’m really looking forward to meeting you or seeing you agin if I know you!!!x